Awww. He is so cute. Look at those dimples! And that ruffled hair, those “Iam madly in love with you” eyes and the laughter that is so unique only to him. We girls love SRK don’t we? Here’s why I think we love SRK. What do you think?
Ladies love SRK because….
– He looks into their eyes. Those puppy dog eyes, those deep passionate eyes. And we are lost, we don’t know what to do, we are so flattered, we submit ! Remember how he transformed not so pretty Preity Zinta in Kal Ho na ho to a bombshell – all by staring and sweet talking. Awwww.
– He watches them from a distance and makes them feel beautiful and desired. You know he is looking at you, you are busy either drying your clothes or shopping or chopping hair as in My name is Khan and you can’t help but feel the passion and pyar oozing from his piercing eyes.
The Persistent Shahrukh
– He will go to any length to be with them. He will meet the president, travel the world, win the family over – all because he loves them.
– He knows them better than they know themselves. He will tell them exactly what they need to know and hear. Nothing more, nothing less. And they are so awed by his understanding of them, they feel they couldn’t get anyone betteto fall in love with.
– He is a one woman man (or so we know) and that makes us want him more and more. Women love the idea of the one woman man. Aamir, Salman, Saif are all struck off the list. Srk stays on..!
– We love the “Raj” he has played in all his movies and wished there was one in our life as well. (Cheesy as it sounds, but we do wish that)
– He is devoted from the time he lays his eyes on the girl and die in love (nahin!) but won’t give up.
Boy like charm
– The little stammering and stuttering is so cute, we love it.
Whether it’s wooing Madhuri in Dil to pagal hai or chasing Kajol in an innocent college romance in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge or even Rani in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, we are all eyes, ears, arms for you Mr. Khan.